Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial
Blogger Templates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Visitors

A Feeling

Lonely here...
As lonely as the darkness night.
Staring at the sky, but there's no star I can see.
The clouds covering the stars.



Thinking about something.
Thinking about them, make me feel so sad.

I just feel something has changed.
I feel something different.
Or is it just my feeling?.
I'm not sure about it

But, if it's true like I feel.
Maybe, that's because of me.
Without I realized, I've done something wrong.
But, really...
I never meant to do those things to you.
It's just my faults.

I feel so guilty...
I feel so regret...
Just hope everything will be fine like before...

December, 11 2011

3 komentar:

  1. Tidak ngerti dengan artinya, tapi aku bisa saranin nih postinganku tentang cara memasang alat terjemahan di blog, nih linknya
    http://www.biluping.com/2011/11/memasang-alat-terjemahan-blog.html

    salam kenal dari Rumah Persahabatan

    BalasHapus
  2. Satu saran lagi dariku, kalau bisa izinkan siapa saja berkomentar karena blog itu bukan hanya blogspot saja, tapi banyak teman-teman blogger yang di luar itu

    BalasHapus
  3. fadly: oke, thanks ya atas sarannya...

    BalasHapus

Jangan jadi silent reader ya, kasih coment, saran or masukan untuk blog ini. Thanks, Arigato, sudah mampir di blog ini...